One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Missing data occurred owing to misclassification, students moving schools or being absent on the day of testing, or failure to complete the questionnaire.’
- ‘Firstly, blood pressure measurements taken once during each five year interval may have resulted in some misclassification of hypertension.’
- ‘For a source of bias to influence our findings systematically, any misclassification would have to be related to prolonged waiting, which seems unlikely.’
- ‘Of 165 consultations assessed, there were five discrepancies involving misclassification of unscheduled care.’
- ‘Furthermore, physical activity itself is often measured crudely, so misclassification, albeit non-differential, is likely to result.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.