One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Yes, the children are naughty too, as one would expect all over the world I guess, yet here I find that children are still children expressing nothing more than an innocent and adventurous mischievousness!’
- ‘He was a great guy, and full of mischievousness.’
- ‘We grew up together and I knew him to be a smart, funny and outgoing guy - though oftentimes very troubled, with a streak of mischievousness.’
- ‘Enjoying the implied mischievousness of Ireland's decision to present a play which, sadly, remains controversial in some quarters, the actress is full of praise for the director.’
- ‘According to Prince Charles, the Queen Mother had an ‘utterly irresistible mischievousness of spirit’; ‘she saw the funny side and we laughed until we cried’.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.