One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘He was a great guy, and full of mischievousness.’
- ‘We grew up together and I knew him to be a smart, funny and outgoing guy - though oftentimes very troubled, with a streak of mischievousness.’
- ‘According to Prince Charles, the Queen Mother had an ‘utterly irresistible mischievousness of spirit’; ‘she saw the funny side and we laughed until we cried’.’
- ‘Enjoying the implied mischievousness of Ireland's decision to present a play which, sadly, remains controversial in some quarters, the actress is full of praise for the director.’
- ‘Yes, the children are naughty too, as one would expect all over the world I guess, yet here I find that children are still children expressing nothing more than an innocent and adventurous mischievousness!’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.