One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In addition to his work as a miscellanist he is a professional photographer with a wide range of editorial and commercial clients.’
- ‘One of the first written mentions of curry-style cookery is attributed to Athenaeus, a Greek miscellanist who lived about A.D.200.’
- ‘But while miscellanists were busy collecting libels that were up to thirty years old, their volumes provide considerably less evidence of contemporary libelling.’
- ‘A photographer, designer and miscellanist, he divides his time between Highgate and the British Library.’
- ‘Written by a photographer, designer and miscellanist, this book is addictive, enlightening, and endlessly entertaining.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.