One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘So the question is an empirical one - and reports such as this one suggest that, at least given current technology, investing in a nationwide ballistics imaging database would be a serious misallocation of resources.’
- ‘This should not be taken to imply that administrative allocations are inevitably worse - a market has costs, and if those costs exceed the value, then markets result in misallocation.’
- ‘It's a misallocation of government resources in what appears to be a vendetta against homeless people.’
- ‘Domestic markets in Europe suffer from a misallocation of resources that lowers consumption and standards of living, wastes human talents, and leaves many potential productivity gains unrealized.’
- ‘He calls suburbia and the motorcar the ‘greatest misallocation of resources in history’.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.