One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In technical perfection and minuteness of detail, Sánchez Coello's courtly portraits are comparable to those of the best contemporary Netherlandish masters.’
- ‘The minuteness of detail, especially in early accounts, indicates that this suggestion must have been seen as a real threat.’
- ‘While Pascal speaks of the infinities of minuteness and expansion, Baudelaire's infinities are personal and communal.’
- ‘This was the most she could pull off - the smallness of the crime, the minuteness of the act itself - and yet, so fearsome the punishment.’
- ‘John Stuart Mill remarked that Grote's History was written ‘with the precision and minuteness of one who neither desires nor expects that anything will be taken upon trust’.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.