One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
See minor league
- ‘If a minor-leaguer wants to move up, he takes on the majors.’
- ‘Maybe the Yanks do have some insight into the minor-leaguers who can help them after all?’
- ‘He may still turn out to be a decent player, but I don't think there's any way he's going to live up to the hype he received as a minor-leaguer.’
- ‘In the two trades, Oakland received a total of three minor-leaguers.’
- ‘In return, you demand hot minor-leaguers who will one day develop into stars and lead you to future pennants.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.