One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Relating to or characteristic of the US state of Minnesota or its inhabitants.‘my Minnesotan adventure was an overall success’
- ‘The harsh Minnesotan landscape is pure white.’
- ‘The Minnesotan researchers discovered no differences between the two groups.’
- ‘My Minnesotan adventure was an overall success.’
A native or inhabitant of the US state of Minnesota.‘the waiter's wife was a Minnesotan’
- ‘As a college freshman he fell in love with a native Minnesotan and came here nearly 27 years ago to join her.’
- ‘The Minnesotan believes he has more major championship wins ahead of him.’
- ‘After the native Minnesotan got out of the hospital, he went back to active duty.’
- ‘She's a Minnesotan, vacationing in Canada for the folk festivals.’
- ‘The waiter's wife was a Minnesotan.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.