One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A small vertical case for a computer, or a computer mounted in such a case.‘the desk has a compartment for a minitower’as modifier ‘the minitower case is sturdy’
- ‘The GX280 is available in three sizes, such as a smaller-than-usual minitower or desktop design, or the small form factor chassis used by the SX280.’
- ‘I'm not a big fan of having the ‘long’ lug-side of the socket along the top edge of the motherboard as it can make attaching a cooler tricky in a minitower case.’
- ‘This small black box from Proware does not stand out at first glance - it just resembles a minitower PC.’
- ‘The Deskpro EX models will start at $699, available in either a desktop or minitower chassis.’
- ‘The cables on this one are probably too long for a minitower case like this, so expect a bit of a tangle unless you cable-tie them out of the way.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.