Which Joe gave his name to ‘sloppy joes’? We look at five interesting sandwiches and their lexical origins.
A small vertical case for a computer, or a computer mounted in such a case.
- ‘I'm not a big fan of having the ‘long’ lug-side of the socket along the top edge of the motherboard as it can make attaching a cooler tricky in a minitower case.’
- ‘This small black box from Proware does not stand out at first glance - it just resembles a minitower PC.’
- ‘The Deskpro EX models will start at $699, available in either a desktop or minitower chassis.’
- ‘The GX280 is available in three sizes, such as a smaller-than-usual minitower or desktop design, or the small form factor chassis used by the SX280.’
- ‘The cables on this one are probably too long for a minitower case like this, so expect a bit of a tangle unless you cable-tie them out of the way.’
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.
From Afghanistan to Zimbabwe, discover surprising and intriguing language facts from around the globe.
The definitions of ‘buddy’ and ‘bro’ in the OED have recently been revised. We explore their history and increase in popularity.