One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘She was a ministrant or servant, one who was actually serving the needs of others.’
- ‘The faithful servants of God in public life are his ministrants as truly as those who perform the divine service in church.’
- ‘This vision set in motion a train of visitations by angelic ministrants directing the young prophet in the process of restoring the gospel of Jesus Christ.’
- ‘The ministrant of this sacrament is the priest, for baptism belongs to his office.’
- ‘He had merely stated the condition in which the ministrants then were, and in which they should remain.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.