One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A simplified version of rugby with only nine players in a team.
- ‘There is a time and place for demonstrations of mini rugby, but surely not on a yielding pitch 10 minutes before a game that could decide a title.’
- ‘Youth and mini rugby resumes on Sunday, September 7, at Bromley Rugby Club.’
- ‘Many of England's star rugby players - including Martin Corry, current England player and captain - started by playing mini rugby in Stourbridge.’
- ‘The under 12's brought down the curtain on another season of mini rugby when participating in the Brian Fitzgerald memorial Blitz at Thomond Park on Sunday last.’
- ‘He is very unstable when under the influence of drink, jarring considerably with a loving family man, a hard worker and someone who teaches mini rugby to under-15s.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.