One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A small supermarket or convenience store.‘there is also a mini-market located at the hotel’
- ‘A busy mini-market is for sale.’
- ‘We looked around the new mini-market just down the road.’
- ‘He runs the mini-market where she shopped for years.’
- ‘There is also a mini-market located at the hotel.’
- ‘Ten minutes later Dan and I headed toward his bike, which was parked at the mini-market.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.