One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘A new emphasis was placed on paleontology and geology, and exhibitions that focused on these areas gradually replaced displays with mineralogical themes.’
- ‘Nonetheless, he became an outstanding collector and mineral diagnostician, a master of the art of preparing specimens, and a genuine mineralogical thinker.’
- ‘Although this is not a detailed mineralogical reference or a technically sophisticated work, it is the finest ‘coffee-table’ mineral book on the market.’
- ‘Private mineralogical firms appeared in the country.’
- ‘I just read John White's column on the mineralogical nomenclature situation, and I must say that I couldn't agree more.’
- ‘He strung out a list of potential localities, all ‘far better’ than the ones renowned in mineralogical literature.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.