One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘He strung out a list of potential localities, all ‘far better’ than the ones renowned in mineralogical literature.’
- ‘Private mineralogical firms appeared in the country.’
- ‘I just read John White's column on the mineralogical nomenclature situation, and I must say that I couldn't agree more.’
- ‘Nonetheless, he became an outstanding collector and mineral diagnostician, a master of the art of preparing specimens, and a genuine mineralogical thinker.’
- ‘Although this is not a detailed mineralogical reference or a technically sophisticated work, it is the finest ‘coffee-table’ mineral book on the market.’
- ‘A new emphasis was placed on paleontology and geology, and exhibitions that focused on these areas gradually replaced displays with mineralogical themes.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.