One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Kolchak abandoned defensive minelaying in favour of offensive.’
- ‘A key role in this warfare is assigned to remote minelaying and remotely controlled minefields.’
- ‘The air force still retains a commitment to support naval operations by minelaying.’
- ‘The ship structure is able to meet all minewarfare roles, including surveillance, minelaying, minehunting and minesweeping.’
- ‘The main roles of the corvettes will be in patrol and surveillance, minelaying, interception and other anti-surface warfare operations in the United Arab Emirate's territorial waters and exclusive economic zone.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.