One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It is estimated that mineable diamonds in the MDM concessions stand at 12 million carats.’
- ‘A total of eight drill holes intersected the conglomerate bed at a depth of 500 feet along a strike distance of 4,400 feet; they showed high-grade ore in minable quantities.’
- ‘There is probably not much left to extract: the world's remaining mineable reserves may amount to only 15,000 tonnes, and at present 2,500 tonnes are being mined every year.’
- ‘In some instances sparse mineralization that is uneconomical to mine can be concentrated by supergene processes into mineable ore; supergene deposits are commonly underlain by such primary mineralization.’
- ‘The resource of the lease on which the Muskeg River mine sits contains more than five billion barrels of mineable bitumen.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.