One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A diagram in which information is represented visually, usually with a central idea placed in the middle and associated ideas arranged around it.‘for each topic covered, create a mind map’
- ‘The mind map below summarises the main areas.’
- ‘Use a single mind map to summarise a whole book or lecture.’
- ‘Decision-making is made easier by using a mind map to explore all the possibilities.’
- ‘For each topic covered, create a mind map, a drawing showing the different areas to remember.’
- ‘Try to clarify your thoughts by producing a mind map or similar to show all the processes involved.’
- ‘If you need to review the topic all you need to do is look at the mind map.’
- ‘A mind map showing the differences may help those who are visual learners.’
- ‘Make notes, mind maps or whatever helps you to think about what you are doing.’
- ‘During the meeting he began to set out the ideas in a mind map.’
- ‘View our mind map for details, which outlines the topics covered within the following resource.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.