One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Of course, people do mind-bogglingly dumb things all the time, so you certainly can't rule it out.’
- ‘You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind-bogglingly big it is.’
- ‘I think the government has a vast, enormous, mind-bogglingly huge responsibility here.’
- ‘These economic objectives need not be mind-bogglingly complex.’
- ‘Sometimes it's the little things that make the difference between satisfyingly usable and mind-bogglingly frustrating.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.