One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘At least two or three of them, you'll be glad to hear, are just mind-blowingly fantastic, really ridiculously enjoyable.’
- ‘Yeah, I think the plan is to get us all mind-blowingly drunk.’
- ‘I imagine a few of them thought Zamarra's cooking was good, but not mind-blowingly good, and at this early stage, they may be right.’
- ‘The fact that games are better than they have ever been, more immersive, more mind-blowingly playable than they have ever been before is ignored.’
- ‘The end result was mind-blowingly brutal, and summed up, with total and complete clarity, exactly what our music was going to sound like.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.