One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘These were then put through a mincer, washed, sieved and dried before being planted.’
- ‘Stuff into sheepgut sausage casings using the mincer, without the cutting plate.’
- ‘Everything goes into the mincer with some onion and sage.’
- ‘There are sausage-makers, pasta makers, mincers, olive presses and, there on the shelf behind one of the proprietors, a rugged little cheesegrater.’
- ‘Chopping devices are favoured over mincers because the latter tend to crush the meat, squeezing out the juices.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.