One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Stuff into sheepgut sausage casings using the mincer, without the cutting plate.’
- ‘These were then put through a mincer, washed, sieved and dried before being planted.’
- ‘Chopping devices are favoured over mincers because the latter tend to crush the meat, squeezing out the juices.’
- ‘There are sausage-makers, pasta makers, mincers, olive presses and, there on the shelf behind one of the proprietors, a rugged little cheesegrater.’
- ‘Everything goes into the mincer with some onion and sage.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.