One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A female millionaire.
- ‘The millionairess is smart enough to know that she has no reason to conceal her attitude, which will hopefully rub off on the campaign that she's partially funding.’
- ‘The Belfast-born self-made millionairess gave generously to charitable causes, including parting with emeralds.’
- ‘The popstar millionairess, who may have appeared to have it all, has been through a rough patch herself.’
- ‘Can I be greedy and find true love with a millionairess?’
- ‘After living variously during the 1980s in Britain and Holland, in 1990 he married a Swiss millionairess and moved to Switzerland.’
- ‘How come you had an Australian millionairess visiting and you didn't invite me?’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.