One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
noun & adjective
- ‘I lived in an almost millenarianist paranoia, thinking that the end of the world was literally waiting around the corner.’
- ‘Toward the end of the twentieth century there was plenty to fuel the speculations of the millenarianists.’
- ‘This book is the cornerstone of the fundamentalists, the evangelicals, and the millenarianists.’
- ‘So global warming is serving a far greater purpose than just destabilizing the Earth, and we who are called apocalyptic millenarianists have much to look forward to.’
- ‘For the past year they have been developing high-concept, big-budget, technology-enhanced millenarianist feature film & TV projects for the global market.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.