One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I will put that another way: once the millable timber has been removed from beech trees for the purpose of furniture manufacture or similar, a huge amount of waste often remains.’
- ‘That high conservation value land is also likely to be worth more in terms of millable trees.’
- ‘Its producer members began the journey as a search for a market for processed, millable seed - a market that would provide the most value-added options for the lowest producer investment.’
- ‘Commercial sugarcane hybrid cultivars currently in production are high-yielding, disease-resistant, millable canes and are the result of years of breeding work.’
- ‘The trees themselves are so thick they'll never turn into millable timber.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.