1A regular milk delivery along a fixed route.‘I helped with a Saturday milk round’
- ‘I used to deliver milk to her house on my milk round, and sometimes I'd look up to her bedroom window and she'd be there watching for me.’
- ‘Being a member of a lifeboat crew is not like delivering coal or having a milk round.’
- 1.1A regular journey that includes calls at several places.
- 1.2A series of visits to universities and colleges by recruiting staff from large companies.
- ‘Up to 60 graduates were offered management consultancy positions by international consulting firms with operations in Dublin after last year's milk rounds.’
- ‘Colm Jordan, education officer with USI, advises final year students to examine job offers made after this semester's milk rounds carefully.’