One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A foodstuff made from milk.‘improper handling of milk and milk products can result in bacterial growth’‘this quicker heating process is the key to producing a fresh-tasting milk product’
- ‘Research shows that consumption of milk or milk products from infected cattle does not lead to the contraction of the disease.’
- ‘Like the EU, the US has to find ways to get rid of all the excess milk product it turns out.’
- ‘Resulting from innovations in packaging and labeling, on-the-go milk products are giving soft drinks and other mainstream beverages a run for their money.’
- ‘Certain chocolate milk products are designed to be sweeter or less sweet, darker or lighter, according to which cocoa powders are used.’
- ‘Cottage cheese, another milk product that's loaded with protein, has a hefty 14 grams of protein per half-cup.’
- ‘They say better-quality milk products in schools mean kids will be more likely to choose milk outside school.’
- ‘These individuals should eat vitamin D-fortified foods, such as fortified milk products and fortified cereals.’
- ‘During digestion, your body breaks down carbohydrates from foods such as bread, rice, pasta, vegetables, fruits and milk products into various sugar molecules.’
- ‘Avoid unpasteurized milk products.’
- ‘The cause was found to be bacteria in the milk product supplied by a small company.’
- ‘Consumer consumption research is driving trends in both milk product development and promotion.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.