One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A foodstuff made from milk.‘improper handling of milk and milk products can result in bacterial growth’‘this quicker heating process is the key to producing a fresh-tasting milk product’
- ‘Consumer consumption research is driving trends in both milk product development and promotion.’
- ‘During digestion, your body breaks down carbohydrates from foods such as bread, rice, pasta, vegetables, fruits and milk products into various sugar molecules.’
- ‘These individuals should eat vitamin D-fortified foods, such as fortified milk products and fortified cereals.’
- ‘They say better-quality milk products in schools mean kids will be more likely to choose milk outside school.’
- ‘Certain chocolate milk products are designed to be sweeter or less sweet, darker or lighter, according to which cocoa powders are used.’
- ‘Cottage cheese, another milk product that's loaded with protein, has a hefty 14 grams of protein per half-cup.’
- ‘Avoid unpasteurized milk products.’
- ‘Resulting from innovations in packaging and labeling, on-the-go milk products are giving soft drinks and other mainstream beverages a run for their money.’
- ‘Like the EU, the US has to find ways to get rid of all the excess milk product it turns out.’
- ‘The cause was found to be bacteria in the milk product supplied by a small company.’
- ‘Research shows that consumption of milk or milk products from infected cattle does not lead to the contraction of the disease.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.