One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘While there, I saw what ethnic conflict and the militarisation of gang warfare can mean in a community.’
- ‘The regimentation and militarization of society fall hardest on the youth.’
- ‘It is imperative that we let our leaders know that we do not support militarization and war.’
- ‘From the Manchurian crisis of 1931 onwards a perceptible militarization of the economy took place.’
- ‘What link do you see between war and militarisation on the one hand and globalisation on the other?’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.