One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Most of these lesions arise as a consequence of migrational defects during thymic embryogenesis.’
- ‘The different migrational waves that swept the Caribbean region over centuries have influenced the culture and the culinary habits of the region.’
- ‘Most elk are hunted in the forest, although I do know of migrational paths that change that story.’
- ‘And if it weren't for genetically implanted migrational instincts I doubt any moose kids would go up there.’
- ‘This feature may well have created a broad migrational highway for East Gondwanan marine and freshwater species to spread westward.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.