One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Others such as acute dissection of the carotid or vertebral artery, subarachnoid haemorrhage, cranial arteritis, and occasionally cerebral tumours may produce migrainous symptoms.’
- ‘Through these outcomes we can observe that the migrainous subjects with no visual afference show a higher pain intensity during the migraine crises comparing to those subjects with no visual handicap.’
- ‘Among them, we can mention migrainous and hypertensive headaches.’
- ‘Methods of treating migrainous headaches and their associated symptoms are provided by administering a composition comprising parthenolide or feverfew sublingually to a patient in need thereof.’
- ‘One wonders whether some of the changes in concentration and thinking reported by lupus patients are symptoms of a migrainous process caused by spasm of the arteries of the brain.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.