One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A person who suffers from migraine.
- ‘The migraineurs we studied typically used the coping mechanisms of avoidance, flight, preoccupation, social isolation, and, especially, development of physical symptoms.’
- ‘At therapeutic plasma concentrations, sumatriptan does not reduce myocardial perfusion in healthy migraineurs.’
- ‘The burden of migraine includes suffering and disability because only a few migraineurs are actually receiving state-of-the-art treatment.’
- ‘Narcotics are for occasional use only and should not be considered first-line treatment in the migraineur.’
- ‘In light of the sampling issues raised by Philips, our findings are relevant only for the subpopulation of those migraineurs who seek medical advice.’
- ‘In fact, three quarters of migraineurs are women, with the majority aged between 25 and 44.’
- ‘To justify the argument that it was the migraineurs ' deviant response to stress and not the amount of stress per se to which they were exposed, we asked all subjects about their amount of daily stressors.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.