One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A bus seating up to about twenty-five passengers.
- ‘Four midibuses will operate on a non-profit basis using routes determined by local folk and linking with the Clitheroe Interchange for connections to train services.’
- ‘That and the end of an eight - year boom in manoeuvrable small midibuses manufactured at Scarborough and long favoured by bus operators, finally put the nail in the coffin of the town's biggest employer.’
- ‘Bowland Transit, funded by the Countryside Agency and Lancashire County Council, will provide a fleet of midibuses for residents in hard-to-reach villages.’
- ‘The levelling out of an eight-year boom in small midibuses manufactured at Scarborough also took its toll.’
- ‘The environmentally-friendly Metro system, which includes 53 single-deckers, 12 double-deckers and 33 shorter midibuses, cost the company £11m.’
- ‘In total 53 single-deckers, 12 double-deckers and 33 midibuses - shorter buses more adept at running on housing estates - will offer customers a more comfortable, spacious, relaxing, quiet and smooth journey.’
- ‘First sales of midibuses - such as those built in Yorkshire - are levelling off after a decade of considerable growth.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.