One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The C near the middle of the piano keyboard, written on the first leger line below the treble stave or the first leger line above the bass stave.
- ‘It starts at the very beginning by introducing the treble clef and finding middle C on the keyboard and continues from there.’
- ‘But when the first ladybug is on treble clef middle C, only an up arrow appears.’
- ‘Diane brought Matt into the family room and introduced him to the middle C on the piano.’
- ‘For example, the A above middle C on the piano is set to the standard value of 440 Hz, so the A an octave above that has a frequency of 880 Hz.’
- ‘His splendid voice spans the low C of a true bass and the middle C of most tenors.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.