One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Relating to or denoting people earning average salaries.‘the new scheme will certainly hurt middle-income parents’
- ‘It is hoped the products will expand uptake of savings to low and middle-income earners, many of whom are unable to afford financial advice.’
- ‘In the early years, it throws the benefits of the tax cuts to working-class and middle-income taxpayers.’
- ‘Second, both grants and loans are increasingly aimed at middle-income countries rather than the poorest.’
- ‘Especially salaried staff in the middle-income group should be attended to when structuring salary packages since they bear the brunt.’
- ‘They will get tired of this Government controlling how much money middle-income earners can earn.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.