One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The use of the microtechnological photoresist as waveguide layer has made the researches mighty time-saving and economical.’
- ‘Advanced processes and materials have been especially developed for microtechnological achievements.’
- ‘As mechanical stress strongly influences the reliability and performance of nano- and microtechnological devices, control of stresses in deposited films is of significant interest.’
- ‘A process for assembly of different elements making up a microtechnological device is described.’
- ‘Our new partners should dispose on excellent knowledge on selling high-tech products, which are in need of explanation, ideally on microtechnological products.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.