One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Zhong Wei Chen, an internationally famous microsurgeon, published the world's first hand reattachment in 1963; 41 years later the patient is still alive and working, his hand functioning well.’
- ‘A team of microsurgeons reattached a man's hand after it was severed in a brawl overnight, a hospital spokesman said yesterday.’
- ‘There is an experienced team of microsurgeons at the University of Cape Town and its teaching hospitals, of which the Red Cross Children's Hospital is one.’
- ‘This requires an experienced microsurgeon and it takes longer than other reconstructive techniques but the results are often worth it.’
- ‘Ms K said that one of the surgeons in 1967 was a microsurgeon, and she indicated that ‘there are a lot of fellows walking around today who wouldn't be, if it weren't for his work.’’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.