One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
An apparatus for producing an enlarged readable image from a microfilm or microprint.
- ‘Digital microreaders are available in the Copy Center on 2 West in the Main Library.’
- ‘You may use the microreader for up to 3 hours.’
- ‘The RFID microreaders, RFID tags and EDTP readers are not available locally.’
- ‘The three microreaders available in the Library are fully occupied most of the time.’
- ‘The library is equipped with the latest in microreaders and printers in order to make full use of the growing microform collection.’
- ‘Back then, however, microreaders and microprinters did not exist.’
- ‘This invention will be hereinafter described with particular reference to an embodiment thereof applied to the microreader used as the interface.’
- ‘The microreader is a low-power module designed for use in portable, battery powered applications or electronic door locks etc.’
- ‘Aisles are embedded with inexpensive microreaders, and any product can be inventoried real-time.’
- ‘Periodicals, newspapers, microforms and microreaders are on the fourth floor.’
- ‘If electricity is a thing of the past in the future, a small generator operated by a windmill was included to power microreaders and projectors.’
- ‘Retailers are also taking advantage of integrated units like POS printers with built-in microreaders, said Buzek.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.