One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for microanalyser
- ‘In view of these complexities, further U-Pb geochronology was carried out using the ion microprobe.’
- ‘Pressure in the xylem elements, monitored with a pressure microprobe, changed from the initial pressure at the time of pressure step to the new steady pressure after some time.’
- ‘Until recently, two different methods have been employed: measurement of transmission through peeled epidermal tissue and measurement of leaf internal radiation using fibre-optic microprobes.’
- ‘Until recently, ion microprobes could only analyze dozens of such sub-grains at one time and so were able to deduce only the average properties of a sample.’
- ‘We manipulated the passive flagella with force-calibrated glass microprobes to measure the force and torque needed to bend the passive flagella.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.