One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Who would value microphotography of the AIDS virus, our family snapshots, letters and diaries from the Civil War, or recordings of national and local political debates?’
- ‘Swirls and blotches of overlapping brush strokes and a few white semicircles give the simultaneous impression of deep space and microphotography.’
- ‘Patricia Rasmussen's color microphotography illustrates this treatise on the art-science-history of snowflakes.’
- ‘Internal zoning and grain characteristics were mapped by microphotography and cathodoluminescence imaging.’
- ‘The experiments were documented by microphotography.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.