One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The microphotographic device is fastened on the microscope in place between the body and binocular attachment.’
- ‘The invention relates to a microphotographic apparatus which superimposes one set of film format markings on an image recorded by a film type held by a camera attachment.’
- ‘Preservation microfilm is a microphotographic reproduction of an information resource originally available in paper or other format.’
- ‘After the ocular lens is removed, direct readings can then be made through the microscope or microphotographic unit.’
- ‘Copies of any newspaper, or part thereof made by the photographic or microphotographic process deposited in any public library or a library of any college or university located in the commonwealth, shall, when duly certified by the person in charge thereof, be admitted in evidence equally with the originals.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.