One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘These include micronisation whereby large and perhaps regular crystals are broken by aggressive milling.’
- ‘Air jet micronization is a well proven technique that consistently produces particles in the 1-30 micron range.’
- ‘Where an ordered mixture is desired, the active compound may be processed, for example by micronisation, in order to obtain, if desired, particles within a particular size range.’
- ‘In situ micronization is a suitable method for the production of micro-sized drugs.’
- ‘The powder may need additional drying, milling or micronisation to get it to the appropriate size.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.