One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A single instruction in microcode.
- ‘One can also use the Automate button, which executes microinstructions at the speed of 1 per second.’
- ‘The Microprogram Control Unit then issues a microinstruction that has a leading edge on the IR clock.’
- ‘The set of microinstructions that made up a full instruction set was called the microprogram, or microcode.’
- ‘On the average, five microinstructions are assumed.’
- ‘Some flexibility can be gained by adding one microinstruction to the interpreter to use indirect threaded code.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.