One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A single instruction in microcode.
- ‘The set of microinstructions that made up a full instruction set was called the microprogram, or microcode.’
- ‘On the average, five microinstructions are assumed.’
- ‘Some flexibility can be gained by adding one microinstruction to the interpreter to use indirect threaded code.’
- ‘The Microprogram Control Unit then issues a microinstruction that has a leading edge on the IR clock.’
- ‘One can also use the Automate button, which executes microinstructions at the speed of 1 per second.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.