One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Inject (a substance) into a microscopic object.‘the recombinant gene was microinjected into fertilized mouse eggs’
- ‘A Tol2 clone marked with the bacterial tetracycline-resistance gene was microinjected into fertilized eggs together with a target plasmid, and the plasmid was recovered from embryos.’
- ‘Each oocyte was microinjected with 40 nl of cRNA solution.’
- ‘‘Assisted fertilization involves microinjecting spermatozoa directly into eggs,’ says Masahito Ikawa, a postdoctoral fellow in Verma's lab and the first author on the study.’
- ‘Speckled images of such polymer structures are obtained by microinjecting low amounts of labeled monomers into cells.’
- ‘In some experiments, oocytes were microinjected with salt solution immediately before recordings.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.