One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Molecular electronics - designing carbon-based molecules to act as wires, diodes, transistors and other microelectronic devices - is one of the most dynamic frontiers in nanotechnology.’
- ‘The present disclosure suggests various microelectronic component assembly designs and methods for manufacturing microelectronic component assemblies.’
- ‘Processes for optoelectronic assembly today include many traditional microelectronic assembly processes and a few special processes that include the added complication of fiber alignment and active-component alignment.’
- ‘These well-aligned geometries are commonly used in the nanofabrication of integrated circuits and microelectronic devices.’
- ‘The invention relates to the formation of structures in microelectronic devices such as integrated circuit devices by means of borderless via architectures in intermetal dielectrics.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.