One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘DNA was digested to mononucleotides with micrococcal nuclease and spleen phosphodiesterase at 37°C for 3.5 h.’
- ‘Chromatin was digested with 0, 20, and 30 units/ml of micrococcal nuclease.’
- ‘Intact nucleosomal structure was verified by micrococcal nuclease digestion.’
- ‘The spt6-140 mutation alters transcription and chromatin in our inverted repeats, as determined by Northern and micrococcal nuclease sensitivity analyses, respectively.’
- ‘To further study the basis for these changes in chromatin organization, we used micrococcal nuclease digestion to determine the arrangement of nucleosomes in this region.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.