One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘At the junction of the flowing blood and extracellular space, the endothelium is a dynamic organ that modulates local hemostasis, cell trafficking, and microcirculatory blood flow.’
- ‘The primary goal in patients with septic shock is rapid restoration of hemodynamic stability and microcirculatory tissue oxygen delivery.’
- ‘However, Ellis and colleagues demonstrated maldistribution of microcirculatory blood flow in the skeletal muscle of septic rats.’
- ‘Jull and colleagues studied the effectiveness of a common adjuvant therapy, pentoxifylline, which is thought to correct microcirculatory disorders by lowering blood viscosity.’
- ‘Multiple organ dysfunction syndrome appears to result from a cascade of organism-related factors, inflammatory mediators, endothelial injury, disturbed hemostasis, and microcirculatory abnormalities.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.