One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Multiple organ dysfunction syndrome appears to result from a cascade of organism-related factors, inflammatory mediators, endothelial injury, disturbed hemostasis, and microcirculatory abnormalities.’
- ‘At the junction of the flowing blood and extracellular space, the endothelium is a dynamic organ that modulates local hemostasis, cell trafficking, and microcirculatory blood flow.’
- ‘Jull and colleagues studied the effectiveness of a common adjuvant therapy, pentoxifylline, which is thought to correct microcirculatory disorders by lowering blood viscosity.’
- ‘The primary goal in patients with septic shock is rapid restoration of hemodynamic stability and microcirculatory tissue oxygen delivery.’
- ‘However, Ellis and colleagues demonstrated maldistribution of microcirculatory blood flow in the skeletal muscle of septic rats.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.