One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In this case microbiological method of pathogen identification is completely uninformative.’
- ‘Our study demonstrated only a fair degree of microbiological correlation between Gram stain and culture in the analysis of burn wound surface swab specimens.’
- ‘In many instances the presence of infection can be determined by microscopic examination of the stool for evidence of parasites and microbiological culture for bacteria.’
- ‘Some, however, show disparities between the clinical and microbiological outcomes that make the role of the cultured bacteria dubious.’
- ‘Reports of odors could be an indication of dampness or microbial growth that should be verified by technical and microbiological investigation.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.