One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Analysis of pathogenic microbic factors involved in the breeding disorder in the early pregnancy of cattle.’
- ‘The microbic sorbent is organized in granules, which are steady in water solutions for a long time.’
- ‘Perhaps the intelligence of Newton, who generalized Galileo's work to get solutions of many problems, will find its analog in the microbic development of the genome, which seems to guide the way most organisms evolve.’
- ‘There is also fairly strong evidence that the first Viking landers of the 1970's did find some firm evidence of microbic life on the Red Planet.’
- ‘The microbic ecology lab studies, for example, the use of some bacteria to decontaminate polluted soils.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.