One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Micrographs of minerals, metals, pigments, wood sections, and fibers as well as positive and negative microanalytical results for spot tests and fluorescent staining.’
- ‘This might be combined with improved microanalytical methods currently being applied to solutes sampled from individual plant cells.’
- ‘Quantitative microanalytical results for silicon and aluminium are shown in Figs 4 and 5.’
- ‘However, the micromorphological and microanalytical features of this new species do not correspond entirely with those of the modern sheathed bacteria.’
- ‘The X-ray microanalytical studies were carried out under standardized conditions using a Philips EM 420 electron microscope provided with the DX4 system of EDAX.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.