One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Micrographs of minerals, metals, pigments, wood sections, and fibers as well as positive and negative microanalytical results for spot tests and fluorescent staining.’
- ‘This might be combined with improved microanalytical methods currently being applied to solutes sampled from individual plant cells.’
- ‘The X-ray microanalytical studies were carried out under standardized conditions using a Philips EM 420 electron microscope provided with the DX4 system of EDAX.’
- ‘Quantitative microanalytical results for silicon and aluminium are shown in Figs 4 and 5.’
- ‘However, the micromorphological and microanalytical features of this new species do not correspond entirely with those of the modern sheathed bacteria.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.