One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A native or inhabitant of the US state of Michigan.‘greetings from a fellow Michigander’
- ‘Most Michiganders want to see government functions available online.’
- ‘Greetings from a fellow Michigander!’
- ‘My Michigander was a fine looking man.’
- ‘She is a Michigander, as am I.’
- ‘We received hundreds of e-mails and calls from Michiganders.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.