One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Sometimes the sweat miasmically mingles in with the just-as-warm tears from my rubbed-raw eyes.’
- ‘And my characterization of your attitude is no lie; it positively rises miasmically from the swamp of your fallaciously ad hominem rhetoric.’
- ‘I mean that the posts themselves ought to be couched in a way that is not so miasmically depressing.’
- ‘Who can stare the dragon of human despair in the face, which is so miasmically present in the subconscious of mankind, and wink at it?’
- ‘Through the open windows the heavy, damp night came miasmically floating in, the very cigarettes mildewed in my pockets.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.