One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The picking apart of the fluid parish boundaries is methodologically innovative.’
- ‘There is no methodologically sound way of making such a determination.’
- ‘Most significantly, he uses sources on a military institution to explore methodologically the question of racial identity.’
- ‘The few journals of Netherlandish art register the quantitatively productive yet methodologically mellow state of the field.’
- ‘The paper gives guidance based on practical experience for strengthening the approach methodologically without sacrificing its fundamental characteristics.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.