One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Relating to the system of methods used in a particular area of study or activity.‘a wide variety of methodological approaches to ethical problem-solving’‘the study suffered a number of methodological flaws’
- ‘Our aim here is to create conditions that facilitate methodological inventiveness.’
- ‘Therefore there is a methodological purpose to the use of the ' documentary ' style.’
- ‘The methodological capability of art historical science was triumphantly on display, with full confidence in its possibilities.’
- ‘Legitimizing their voices is a valuable part of the methodological framework within which we work.’
- ‘Granted, the methodological procedures in our two exemplary shoe parables are very different.’
- ‘He then proceeds to dissect Heidegger's model of subjectivity according to three methodological phases.’
- ‘Here we come up against the counterpart of the methodological problem I identified earlier.’
- ‘The methodological centrality of suspicion to current critical practice has involved a concomitant privileging of the concept of paranoia.’
- ‘What philosophy was to provide was the means to substantive methodological self-reflection.’
- ‘To me, the fatal flaw of this method is her decision not to write a major methodological chapter to introduce her study.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.