One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Arrange in an orderly or systematic manner.‘methodize the London collections and there will be no need for a special tier of administrators’
put in order, order, arrange, sort, sort out, assemble, marshal, put straight, group, dispose, classify, collocate, categorize, catalogue, codify, tabulate, compile, systematize, systemize, regulate, regiment, standardize, structure, shape, mould, knock into shape, lick into shape, pigeonholeView synonyms
- ‘Note that it will still only methodized the public static fields of the class.’
- ‘The sample is large and detailed enough to need methodized access, a challenge met by technology.’
- ‘The present article methodizes the approach to the ecological urban planning and it is one of the there are too.’
- ‘The name Pilates is constituted of a physical shaping regime that was methodised in the 20th century by a man named Joseph Pilates.’
- ‘It is by means of such observations that it endeavours to arrange and methodise all its ideas, and to reduce them into proper classes and assortments.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.